Our Care Services
Our team can assist you with support for most daily tasks. We aim to maintain dignity offering the amount of assistance you require.
Our carers are able to accompany customers to the shops, dentist, doctors or other outings, where a friendly face with a caring arm offers security.
Our staff have been through the correct training that enables them to prepare meals, allowing them to cook for you or assist you in preparing your own meals.
Help with prescribed medication whether blister pack, dosset box or from the packet or bottle, we can offer a steady hand.
Around the clock care for planned or emergency cover, enabling care at home in familiar surroundings.
Live in 24hr Care
Our care team can provide both full day or night care peace of mind.
Support of our chaperones for appointments, shopping and day to day outings.
All household chores such as washing up, vacuuming, ironing, cleaning and bed making.
Our aim is to promote independence and dignity. Providing a professional care service exceeding expectations.
We take a holistic approach to promoting independence, respect for individual choice, cultures and personal values.
- Working together with both customer and family enabling everyone to be involved in the person centered care plan.
- We ensure a high quality of life is maintained and help each individual to remain as independent as possible.
- Accredited by the Care Quality Commission to provide personal care, our aim is to promote independence and dignity. Providing a professional care service exceeding expectations.
- We recognize the diversity of our customer’s needs and our care plan will be tailored to those accordingly.
- We act in the best interest and provide autonomy for our customers in offering a moral responsibility and accountability for our care.
- The delivery of care will be carried out with dignity and respect, ensuring the customer is empowered every step of the way.